I wrote a journal a little while ago about the game file being corrupt, and my friend and I tried to fix it but there is nothing to do, I even asked on a few forums for help as well and there is just nothing to do about it sadly.
I have to redo the whole thing, and I have to be honest I can't be bothered to do that for sure, not right now at least
so here is the last function build I had, I know it has some bugs and spelling mistakes but I can't fix those because the file is corrupt.
Anyway it's just a game Jam Project i did up to halloween, I hope you enjoy this little something.
I did both the artwork and programming.
Art made in photoshop
programming in StencylFeel Free to Comment, Watch and Favourite.
Artwork (C) mnrART 2013